BT-400C-II Automatic Packaging Cellophane Overwrapper
The BT-400C-II automatic packaging cellophane overwrapper equipment uses environmentally friendly OPP or BOPP thin film for packaging hard cartons in a variety of specifications. It carries out organization, packing, heat sealing and counting of cartons. This is done while automatically applying tear tape with anti-counterfeit for easy opening that give the package an excellent moisture and pollution resistance, without sacrificing the easy to use structure.
The automatic packaging cellophane overwrapper is suitable for the wrapping of pharmaceutical products, health care products, daily cosmetics, cigarettes, tea leaves, food and other large-scale or middle-scale boxed items.
- The BT-400C-II automatic packaging cellophane overwrapper uses a cam to drive the connecting rod transmission mechanism. The cam is both reliable and durable.
- It uses a stepless variable frequency conversion technology, and is equipped with a fully automatic PLC control system, in order to achieve heat sealing, reshaping, automatic temperature control and automatic feeding.
- The touch screen displays a number of functions, including program settings, control operation, tracking display, final counting, emergency stop and more.
- It is equipped with a front feeding conveyor belt, which makes it easy to assemble the packing line with front end equipment.
- Within a designated range, multiple packing specifications in one machine can be set and adjusted, saving the customer money.
- The overwrapping machine features a dual transition between manual and automated control, which customers can choose from based on their needs.