MG-C700, a newly developed paper cup machine, achieves a manufacturing speed of 65-75pcs/min. This piece of paper converting equipment provides a multi-station design and is able to make single and double PE coated beverage cups, ice cream cups, coffee cups, bubble tea cups and more.
In addition to that, this integrated automatic paper container forming machine combines all these processing procedures together: paper feeding, sealing, bottom cutting, lubricating, heating, knurling, curling and collecting.
Maintenance of MG-C700 medium speed paper cup should be carried out in strict compliance with the maintenance guidance.
1. Every component should be cleaned up carefully.
2. For sanitation and cleanliness, a fixed schedule should be maintained to clean and wipe the machine. Greasy dirt should be removed from the paper, die and roller. The machine must be kept from paper scraps, dust, plastic rolling, etc.
3. Glycerol can be used to lubricate the entire machine.
All machines are packaged by wooden case.
1. A user guide is included to assist with the machine installation and adjustment and help solve problems that may be encountered.
2. The MG-C700 medium speed paper cup will be adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure it is in perfect condition.
3. Technicians are available to guide the installation and adjustment on site. This service would be at the buyer's expense, which includes the technician's salary ($100 USD/day), traveling expense, accommodation, consulting fee, etc.
4. Free training is available and ongoing until the operator fully understands the operation and maintenance of our machine. The buyer should cover traveling and accommodation expenses of our technicians.
5. Our company provides wearing parts at no charge for one year.
1. We offer a one-year warranty for the MG-C800 Automatic High Speed Paper Cup Forming Machine from the shipment date.
2. The warranty does not cover normally worn components.
3. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by misuse, improper handling, negligent maintenance, intentional injury or other damages.